CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
If content creation is your happy place, then we have some great news for you! Due to organisational growth we are looking for a Content guru to support our energetic, passionate and driven team at ANNEES headquarters and shops.
You will develop engaging and creative content across all marketing initiatives and execute social media strategies with the support of your Manager.
You will also have the opportunity to contribute to other marketing initiatives and campaigns, from events to public relations. Your self-sufficiency and planned nature will enable you to succeed in the role.
Here is what your ‘day to day’ will look like:
- Acting as the main interface with guests, followers, and the general population for ANNEES brand across all social media marketing and direct marketing.
- Managing the scheduling and publishing of all content to media platforms via Later, Facebook Business Suite and other platforms.
- Interacting and engaging with ANNEES audience across all social media platforms to support engagement objectives.
- Supporting the development of the strategic marketing plan and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Providing general coordination and administration across the marketing function from public relations to merchandise and promotional campaigns.
You will have strong written and verbal communication, creativity and great audience awareness skills. Whilst we are looking for specific skills, we are open to developing and supporting you if you are a great team fit.
Ideally, we are seeking:
- 2 years + experience in social media marketing or a relatable field.
- Experience in communications, marketing and writing.
- The ability to story tell.
- Tertiary qualifications within marketing, communications or equal experience is advantageous
- Drivers Licence
- Initiative and personal drive.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a video introducing yourself, along with your cover letter and resumé to email@example.com or apply online via Indeed.