Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Shift Leader that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
• Be the leading point of contact and responsible when A-Team Leaders are offsite for the following:
• Operations and work flow
• Position rotation
• Break delegation
• Work tasks delegation
• Stock take and ordering
• Must ensure all work tasks for the day are completed
• Stock take and order stock weekly
• Check for food safety dates, and proper food handling and storage
• Deliver updates from management to A-Team
• Undertake banking duties
• Must communicate to Team Leaders at end of day
• Provide staff leadership and training as needed
• Support all A-Team Members in their role, helping and assisting as needed
• Fully support A-Team Leaders in their work load, by completing your tasks diligently and taking initiatives
• Showing commitment to in being a team player and hold up to ACSD values
• Available to work weekends and public holidays as needed
• Stay up to date with all communication from management
• Keep management up to date with all work matters
• Hospitality, customer service and bar work (Desirable)
Please attach a cover letter and resume, only applications with both will be accepted and reviewed.