Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Member that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be capable of handling both pleasant and challenging customers
- Be able to learn and adapt to changes in process and systems
- Show proficiency at working in a fast-paced environment
- Efficiently perform tasks while under pressure
- Have flexible availability across the weekend and public holidays
- Hold strong money handling skills and cash register
- Be able to open and close shop efficiently
- Demonstrate strong skill set in working within a diverse team dynamic
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Able to work as individually or part of a team
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and bring on good vibes to the team
- Hospitality, customer service and bar work (Desirable)
Please attach a cover letter and resume, only applications with both will be accepted and reviewed.