Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Food Handler that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
• Prepare food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
• Follow recipes and presentation specifications
• Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
• Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
• Food shopping
• food safety dates, and proper food handling and storage
• Recording food temperature
• Preparing reports
• Kitchen Hand
• Customer service: minimum 1 year (Required)
• Food Safety certificate or higher
Please attach a cover letter and resume, only applications with both will be accepted and reviewed.