Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Cook that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Menu planning
- Food shopping
- Recording food temperature
- Preparing reports
- Cook: 2 years (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Preferred)
- Certificate II in Food Operations (Required)