Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Brewer that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Our Brewer’s main duty is to run the operations of coffee brewing, rotation, and supply. Meanwhile supporting the all-other roles within ACSD’s shop operation. Our brewer is to be meticulous and pay strong attention to details in their brewing process, while working in an organised timely manner to efficiently produce a sufficient supply of coffee. Capable of working independently and self-manage but also in a team dynamic.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Undertake the brewing of coffee and tea
- Fill, clean and rotate kegs
- Perform coffee collection and coffee count
- Upholding a safe and clean environment for staff and customers.
- Capable of carrying out all team member’s roles but not limited to: cashier, coffee drink making, and brewing when needed
- Assist in opening and closing procedure
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Undertake all back of house and cleaning duties in the shop
- Keep coffee supply sufficient on a need's bases
- Check for food safety dates, and proper food handling and storage.
- Understand and deliver Annee’s Caphê Values to customers
- Available to work weekends and public holidays when needed
- Available to work extra hours when needed for extra coffee production
- 20-25 hours per week
- Minimum 5 hours per day
- 5 days a week with one Sat or Sun