A-Team Digital Marketing Coordinator
Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Digital Marketing Coordinator that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be focused on driving brand awareness, enhancing our customer experience and increasing our digital presence. Manage campaigns based digital programs, working across a range of areas, including Website, Social Media, SEO, Display Advertising, eDMs, and Content Creation.
It is essential for you to convey the Annee's mission and values to our customers. You will need to be passionate about your role, duties, and the building of customer relations, as well as be willing to be learning and growing consistently—in your own role and within the greater role of working for ACSD.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Run social media campaigns, competitions, ads and business collaborations
- Maintain and grow the current ACSD social media strategy, while providing creative input for the betterment of ACSD’s digital presence
- Carry out all tasks, including scheduling, posting, captioning, reviewing and responding on social media channels and website inquiries
- Closely track and report social media analytics and KPI’s
Brand & Content Creation:
- Maintain regular communication with Branding Director to discuss ACSD content strategy
- Create innovative original content while upholding a consistent “A-Brand”, including static content, videos, stories, vlogs, Reels encompassing informative, entertaining, or promotional content
- Produce bi-weekly internal team communication with updates, news, promotions and processes.
- Continue to create and implement ACSD digital marketing plans
- Engage with the entire A-Team from team member through to team leaders and senior management team to ensure all content, branding and promotions are in sync
- Partner and build relationships with digital talents and local businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Skillful with MS Office, Mac, Adobe, Dropbox
- Flexible, creative mind and self-motivated
- Minimum of 1 year in a social media marketing position
Please attach a cover letter and resume; only applications with both will be accepted for review. Please include examples of past work and/or portfolios, if you have any.