In this role you will have a natural ability to tell stories, amplify culture and build engagement across teams. You will work across ANNEES headquarters and shops to build connection through thoughtful and consistent content creation and delivery.
Excitingly this position has become available due to business success and team growth. This means you have the opportunity to establish the internal communications plan, systems and processes to effectively reach internal audiences. Your self-sufficiency and planned nature will enable you to succeed in the role.
Here is what your ‘day to day’ will look like:
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop internal messages
- Crafting organisational updates, presentations, newsletters and internal campaigns
- Designing and driving internal engagement initiatives and surveys
- Implementing and driving team adoption of the internal communication system
- Supporting other people and culture initiatives centred around communication and engagement
You will have strong communication, creativity and attention to detail. Whilst we are looking for specific skills, we are open to developing and supporting you if you are a great team fit.
Ideally, we are seeking:
- 2 years + experience in internal communications and/or an engagement officer position
- Tertiary qualifications within business, human resources or communications
- Demonstrated experience in storytelling, writing, marketing and/or communications
- Strong Microsoft office skills as well as graphic/video design programs
- Experience working in hospitality or retail would be well received.
We are an inclusive workplace and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and identities, people who identify as LGBTQIA+ and people with a lived experience of disability.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Seek.