Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Leader that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Team Leader (TL) is responsible for overseeing the daily operations and work flow during business hours while providing team leadership and delivering excellent customer service. TL is held accountable for team motivation, performance, customer service and sales. Provide help to management including hiring, training, and keeping management updated on team performances. Responsible for implementing and evaluating new processes and systems. You must be positive, encouraging, and effective while consistently ensuring a safe and clean work environment.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Running shop efficiently and oversee team work flow during open hours
- Deliver excellent customer service while building genuine and long-term relationships with customers
- Have complete knowledge of all in-shop operations and system
- Able to build and maintain high team motivation and strong work ethics
- Resolve conflict in a professional and compassionate approach
- Empower and encourage team members to aspire for growth both personally and within
- Deliver and maintain ACSD values and mission to cultivate a strong company culture
Health and Safety:
- Ensure team members carry out all duties in accordance to ACSD’s Health and Safety SOP.
- Responsible for cash handling and banking needs in an honest and ethical manner
- Acquire the knowledge to keep business sustainable and economical
Product Development and Sales:
- Contribute in the growth of the ACSD by providing new ideas for the improvement of processes and systems, drinks and products
- Able to genuinely refer customers to products that are suitable to their tastes
- Previous Leadership role (Preferred)
- Hospitality, customer service and bar work is (Desirable)
Please attach a cover letter and resume, only applications with both will be accepted and reviewed.