A-Team Administrator & HR
Annee’s Caphê Sua Da is Australia’s first freestanding Vietnamese coffee bar. We are a vibrant coffee shop with an innovative concept that introduces a new way of brewing, serving and enjoying Vietnamese coffee.
ACSD is seeking for a lively A-Team Administrator & HR that is genuine and hardworking. We want our A-Team to consist of many different characters, personalities and quirks. We ask that you love people, enjoy building relationships, seeking to be a part of the community and also have a passion for personal and career development.
We aren't your typical coffee shop; we have our own unique way of running things and as a growing company it is important that you can be flexible and skillful at adapting to new experiences.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Provide support to the office team and business owner
- Sourcing and ordering supplies as required
- Must be deadline-driven and possess a high level of organisation
- Organise a secure filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update company policies as required
- Maintain and update company databases
- Balance multiple tasks simultaneously and delegate when appropriate
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Manage recruitment and new hire onboarding
- Create and build templates with written processes and structure for the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Skillful with MS Office
- Experience with Dropbox
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Minimum of 5 years in an administrative position
Please attach a cover letter and resume, only applications with both will be accepted for review.