1. What’s your No.1 drink at Annee’s? My favourite drink at Annee's would probably be the Iced Mocha because if there is anything I love more than coffee it's chocolate so the mixture of the two of them is perfect. In the weather now though i prefer the passionfruit ice tea because it is so refreshing, I wish I could drink it everyday.
2. Pineapple on Pizza? Unfortunately no I am not a fan of pineapple on pizza. For me nothing beats a classic pepperoni pizza.
3. Which fictional character best describes you? Fictional character... I've been thinking about this one for a while and I think that I can relate a lot to Ted Mosby from How I met your mother. We both have a small tight knit group of friends. And like him I am pretty studious and I like to randomly blurt out 'fun facts' that are fascinating to me but are not so interesting to other people.
4. Where do you want to be in 5 years? In 5 years I would like to be 4 years into my veterinary course at the University of Melbourne-hopefully i haven't dropped out by then- living in Melbourne. At this point in my studies there should be a window of opportunity to take a trip to volunteer abroad to gain alternate work experience. I would love to be volunteering for an endangered animal conservation somewhere exotic like Indonesia, Nepal or the Amazon rainforest helping tigers, monkeys, rhinos, elephants and all sorts of wild animals.
5. What are your Top 5 everyday essential items? My top 5 everyday essential items would probably be my chap stick, my toothbrush, my journal, a pen and of course my phone because at the end of the day I am a millennial.